- If you want to sit with others, please submit one registration with all names.
- Please honor your reservation or let us know if you are unable to attend.
- When you enter the breezeway at St. Mark’s, you will be given a card with a pew and seat assignment. An usher will assist you to your seats. Reserved seats allow for possible contact tracing and will make the best use of our space.
- We ask that all individuals over 5 years old wear a mask during the entire service, except for communion.
- Please follow six-foot distancing in all areas of the church.
- During the first three weeks, there will be no congregational singing other than cantors, then we will reevaluate.
- After worship when the doors to the breezeway are open, feel free to catch up with people outside.
Online worship streams at 10:00 am on YouTube at St. Mark’s Lutheran Spokane, a link is available on Facebook at StMarksSpokane. Viewing services will continue to be available after premiering.
Please stay home and watch on-line if you are health compromised, feeling unwell or are hesitant about being around others. Persons who are high-risk or not vaccinated are encouraged to continue worshipping on-line.
Covid-19 symptoms include:
Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or a runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea.
**A reminder that the reopening plan is subject to change as state, CDC or ELCA guidelines evolve.